What is Vasograin ?
Vasograin is a combination of Ergotamine 1mg, Caffeine 100mg, Paracetamol 250mg, & Prochlorperazine 2.5mg used to relieve migraine headache (a one sided throbbing pain of the head). Vasograin works to block the release of certain chemical messengers that causes pain and inflammation. It also works to block the signals in the brain that causes nausea and vomiting caused by migraine. Vasograin is a is an alpha-1 selective adrenergic agonist act as vasoconstriction medicines and interact with the serotonin, adrenergic, and dopaminergic receptors in the treatment of migrain. It works to fight off various illnesses that occur in batches in the human body. Unlike other centrally-acting stimulants, this medication is not habit-forming and is certainly not addictive.
Vasograin is a potent vasoconstrictor of intracranial arteries used to treat migraine attacks. It helps to increase blood flow velocity in large intracranial arteries in man during migraine attacks.
What is The Chemical Composition of Vasograin?
Ergotamine has a chemical composition of C33H35N5O5. Cafergot is a brand-name medicine that also has a combination of Ergotamine and Caffeine to treat migraines. This is where both the drugs have an activity of vasoconstriction, agonism of neurotransmitters, and phosphodiesterase inhibition. Other active ingredients include Paracetamol which is a famous antipyretic with the chemical structure of C8H9NO2.
What are The Medical Uses of Vasograin Tablets?
Vasograin Tablet is an antimigraine medication used primarily to prevent and treat migraine headech. However, Vasograin is applicable for use in the various treatments of medical conditions like;
- Rheumatoid Pain
- Sudden bursts of pain
- Mild fever
- Mild swelling
Vasograin is made by the Indian Pharmaceuticals giant Cadila Pharma. They make API Intermediates, finished formulations, OTC-food supplements, Biotechnology Products, and pharmaceutical Machinery and we supply to American and European markets by providing Vasograin in USA and major European countries along with Australia. It is now a part of Zydus Pharma and is ranked as the 4th best pharmaceutical company in India.
Which Dosage Instructions to Follow When Taking Vasograin Tablet?
Doctors and medical professionals examine the body for the weight, height, severity of your migraines, and other illnesses to prescribe you the perfect cure for your condition. The reason why medical health care professionals recommend using Vasograin is that it deals with multiple conditions simultaneously and they don’t have to overdose their patients with different medicines.
How to Take Vasograin Tablet?
Take the Vasograin tablets with a glass full of water. Since it deals with the vomiting and nauseating feeling in the brain along with healing migraines, do not indulge in alcohol and narcotic substance when under therapy with this medication. Do not break, chew, dissolve the tablets in water for better consumption and only swallow them directly.
You can buy Vasograin tablets from Unitedmedicines.com online at low price. We provide Vasograin Tablet of CADILA with discount ($25 OFF + Free Pills) for sale, fast + free + cash on delivery (cod) overnight to save your hard-earned money online in the USA, UK & Australia from Unitedmedicines.com. Also you can search us on google as order Vasograin tablets near me with credit card & other common payment options at your doorstep.
When to Take Vasograin Tablet?
The Vasograin tablets can be taken with or without food. If the stomach seems upset when the consumption is before having food, then take the tablets after food intake. Vasograin needs to be taken for a duration of 7 days daily. Make sure to take the tablets whenever you feel a bout of headache.
What to Do in Case of An Overdose?
When you overdose on Vasograin there are slight reactions like agitation, neck twisting, weakness, and unusual tremors. Call the poison control helpline and visit a medical center for additional safety if you ever encounter yourself having these issues.
What to Do in The Case of A Missing Dose?
Vasograin missing dose is virtually not possible since you have to take them whenever you feel migraine-type pain in your head. Since you will not miss the dose, you will not have to worry about a missing dose of Vasograin tablets.
What Precautions to Follow When having Vasograin ?
- Do not take the drugs with antibiotics, antifungal, antiparasitic drugs
- Avoid indulging in alcohol and narcotic substances
- Make sure to stay away from movies, songs, and even games that have epileptic episodes and sequences
- Proceed with caution when you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and want to have Vasograin tablets to deal with your migraines
- Stay away from taking NSAID or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to heal your pain when you buy Vasograin tablets online
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women need to keep themselves away from Vasograin. If it is necessary to deal with migraines, then exercise caution when taking this medication.
- Make sure to follow the medical health care professional’s advice when eating foods and only eat the ones that they allow you to eat
- Most medicines like Vasograin can cause drowsiness as a side effect. Therefore, when under the effect of this medication, make sure you do not operate on heavy machinery.
What are The Common Side Effects of Vasograin Tablets?
Common side effects are usual symptoms that are bearable and mild reactions happening in the body. It is your body’s response to the foreign substance present in the system and will go away once the body is comfortable with foreign displacement.
The common side effects of taking this medicine are;
- Dryness in mouth
- Mild Muscle pain
- Sedation feeling
- Blurred Vision
What are the adverse side effects of taking Vasograin ?
The adverse effects of Vasograin can be fatal since it is a centrally acting stimulant. Adverse reactions in the brain and complete shut down that will result in death are also possible over reckless and careless use of this medication by cocaine heads and addicted people. Make sure to avoid the medicine if you have a drug abuse history. The possible serious side effects of this medication are;
- Increased Heart Rate
- Orthostatic Hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure after standing)
- Bloody and cloudy urine
What Medicines to Avoid When having Vasograin ?
Vasograin has a profile of medicines that interact heavily with it to create harmful reactions for the body. Make sure to stay away from these medicines if you want to treat your migraine first;
- Anti-depression meds like Fluvoxamine
- Open eye Glaucoma healing meds like Lumigan
- Erection dysfunction medicines like Vidalista
- Meds dealing with intestinal infections or antiviral meds like Ivermectin
Who should Avoid Taking Vasograin ?
This is a FDA approved medication used to treat migraine. Certain people have conditions that contraindicate the use of Vasograin and its active components. This is simply because Vasograin works in such parts of the system that need immaculate accuracy to deal with the metabolization and exit of the medicine for further safety of the body. When those parts are compromised due to conditions or dysfunctions, then taking this medication will only complicate the issue instead of solving it. People who have these conditions, should stay away from this medication or at least consult with a medical professional before deciding to buy Vasograin online;
- Breathing Problems
- Ocular conditions
- Kidney Dysfunction
- Liver Failure
- Brain Disorders
- Hypersensitivity or allergic reaction to this medication or any of its ingredients
Some Things You can Do for A Healthy Life Style
- Maintaining a healthy diet and exercising regularly motivates in improving overall health while also boosting self-esteem.
- Avoid noisy environments with bright light.
- Performing meditation and yoga helps in relieving stress while providing relaxation.
- Follow a regular circadian rhythm to improve the amount and quality of sleep.
- Massage and oil your scalp properly to ease the pain.
- Close your eyes and lie down in a quiet, dark room.
- Place a cold cloth over your forehead or neck whenever you feel throbbing pain.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, and also caffeinated drinks.
- Observe what triggers your migraine while trying to avoid them.
- Staying hydrated and also Drinking plenty of fluids.
- Learn relaxation skills as they help in reducing stress.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are there so many active ingredients in Vasograin?
Vasograin is made to deal with multiple problems and not just migraines. With migraines, you feel fever, nausea, and vomiting, and to fight off these unwanted symptoms of migraine, this medication helps a lot with its multiple active components.
Q. Does Vasograin deal with depression?
Among the many things Vasograin can deal with, depression is not one of them. Although it does help a bit after it binds to serotonin selectively to deal with euphoric feelings since it is a mental health issue that is solvable with the use of proper antidepressant tablets like Fluvoxamine, this medication is not a permanent solution for depression.
Q. Can Vasograin relieve me from my pain?
Vasograins have tendencies to relieve you from rheumatoid and other minor pain that comes from wounds or headaches due to migraines. Sadly, it does not have the proper opioid analgesic properties that Tramadol and Tapentadol have.
Q. What causes a migraine attack?
A trigger of a migraine attack is usually due to things like environmental factors, hormonal changes, stress, depression, and external foods that you eat. Some have aneurysms while others only have migraines because of a decrease in their vision and need a change of spectacles. It is different for everyone and hence necessary to identify what is the reason behind your personal migraines and then consult a treatment plan with a medical professional.