What is Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg / ml?
Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg / ml prescribes to men who don’t produce enough of a pure compound called Testosterone. In men, Testosterone is accountable for many normal functions, such as the growth and development of the genitals, muscles, and bones. Additionally, it will help cause normal sexual development (puberty) and secondary sexual traits in boys. Also found in girls in minute amounts, Testosterone has a significant role in a woman’s bodily system.
Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg / ml belongs to the category of drugs called Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids. It works by affecting several body systems, so the body can grow and operate normally. Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml might also be utilized in certain adolescent boys to induce puberty in people with delayed puberty. This medicine also works to treat specific kinds of breast cancer in women.
Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml, an anabolic and androgenic steroid generally prescribes to those men who are with low testosterone levels. Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml helps guys overcome testosterone deficiency in their entire body. The anabolic element from the medicine works by assisting guys in building muscles. In contrast, the androgenic component of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml brings out the sexual attributes typically associated with men.
Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml in males is generally suggested as replacement therapy to deal with health conditions cropping due to the lack or absence of endogenous Testosterone. Some health conditions that can treat with Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml are as below –
- Delayed puberty
- Primary hypogonadism
How does Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml Work?
Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml is available in an injectable form used to conquer low testosterone levels and symptoms related to hypogonadism. This medication is a slow-release oil-based ester that’s administered via the intramuscular or subcutaneous way, based on what your health care provider or doctor deems suitable. First utilized in 1937 to deal with low testosterone levels, the prevalence of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml has increased manifold with every passing year.
When Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml is injected into the body, it binds and interacts with the androgen receptors. The mechanism of action of Testosterone Enanthate is very like that of this naturally-occurring Testosterone. Like natural Testosterone, Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml is transformed into dihydrotestosterone (DTH), and its conversion is eased by the cytoplasmic enzyme known as five alpha-reductase. The DTH subsequently contrasts to the androgens which exist in the cytoplasm of their target cells. Testosterone attaches to the appropriate nucleotide on chromosomal DNA. The hormone response element requires the place where the binding occurs. This finally contributes to affecting the transcriptional activity of particular genes in an individual’s body, thus giving them androgenic effects.
Why from Unitedmedicines?
You can buy Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg / ml from Unitedmedicines.com online without prescriptions to increase the testosterone level in men which is required for the many normal functions, including growth and development of the genitals, muscles, and bones. It also works for normal sexual development (puberty) in boys.
We at www.unitedmedicines.com provide the best quality generic medications at a flat discount of $25, free-shipping, fast and free delivery, cash on delivery (COD), 24/7 customer support service, FDA-approved, safe & 100% certified product, credit card & other common payment options like UPI, debit card, smart card, visa & so on with the best deals in California, Texas, New York, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Nevada, Wisconsin, Illinois, Virginia, Louisiana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Indiana, Arizona, Minnesota, Oregon, Tennessee, Michigan, South Carolina, Colorado, Missouri, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, New Mexico, Washington, Kansas, Maryland, Alabama, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Delaware, Iowa, Kentucky, Rhode Island, Utah, Maine, Montana, West Virginia, Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Mississippi, Nebraska, Vermont, & Wyoming of USA and in the UK at Unitedmedicines.com. Also, you can order Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml in your location by searching on google / bing as ‘buy Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml near me‘.
Unitedmedicines is one of a kind online pharmacy store with almost every prominent generic and brand medication that you need. We ship our inventory directly from the pharmaceutical companies, cutting down the middle-men and thus making them available for you at the best and lowest price.
How to Use Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml Vial?
This medicine is given via injection into the buttock muscle as instructed by your doctor, usually every 1 to 4 weeks. Don’t inject Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml into a vein. Dosage is based on your age, medical condition, testosterone blood degrees, and response to therapy.
If you’re administering Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml to yourself at your home, find out all preparation and usage instructions from the healthcare professional. Before applying, check this product for any particles or discolouration. If either is present, don’t use the medicine. Once injected, find out how to store and discard medical equipment safely.
Use this medicine regularly to get the maximum benefit out of it. To help you remember, use a calendar to indicate the days you’re going to get an injection.
Misuse or abuse of Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml can lead to serious side effects like heart disease (such as heart attack), stroke, liver disorder, mental/mood troubles, abnormal drug-seeking behaviour, or improper bone development (in teens). Don’t increase your dose or use this medication more often or for longer than prescribed. If Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml is misused or abused, you might have withdrawal symptoms (for instance, melancholy, irritability, fatigue ) if you abruptly quit using the medication. These symptoms can last from weeks to months.
What’s The Dosage of Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml?
Testosterone Enanthate 300 m /ml can be obtained as a transparent fluid in a glass vial, suspended in sesame oil. This medication is to be injected intramuscularly in either the buttocks or muscles every one to four months. Should you detect fluctuating hormone levels and mood swings, your physician may lower the dose of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml or prescribe the medication for small intervals. Determined by what Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml is used for, the dose and length of the medication can be decided accordingly. The average doses of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml are as follows-
- For Delayed male puberty- 5 to 200mg every two to four weeks for four to six months
- For male hypogonadism- 50 to 400mg every two to four weeks
- Transgender hormone therapy- 50 to 200mg per week or 100 to 200mg every two weeks
- Metastatic breast cancer- 200 to 400mg every two to four weeks
How to Store Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml?
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date, always check it on the label.
- Store Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml away from light.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
What are the Side Effects of Using Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml?
Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml is generally a safe to use. But like any other medication, Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml has benefits as well as risks associated with it. Likewise, the side effects of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml can range from mild to severe.
Some common side effects of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml are-
- Injection site pain and swelling
- Weight gain
- Mood changes, including aggression
- Depression or anxiety
- Thinning hair
- Increased or decreased libido
- Generalized tingling sensations
- Oily skin and acne
Some rare yet severe side effects of Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml are-
- Male-pattern hair loss
- Male breast enlargement (gynecomastia)
- Deepening voice in cisgender women
- Menstrual irregularities
- Clitoral enlargement
- Prolonged painful erections
- Difficulty urinating or frequent urination at night in men
- Depression, paranoia, or psychosis
How severe the side effects are is dependent upon how much does a person take. The common side effects generally alleviate on their own once the dosage and strength of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml are reduced. However, the severe side effects are more serious, arising from long-term use, abuse, overuse, or misuse of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml. The severe side effects are either androgenic or may affect the heart and liver. The androgenic side effects seen in women who use Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml are irreversible even if the drug’s use is discontinued.
When Not To Take Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml?
- Before using Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml, tell your health care provider or pharmacist if you’re allergic to it or in case you have some allergies. This item could contain inactive ingredients (like sesame oil), leading to allergic reactions or other issues. Speak with your pharmacist for additional information.
- Before starting Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml, inform your doctor or pharmacist of your medical history, especially of: cancer (for instance, breast cancer, prostate cancer), blood clots (like at the leg, lungs), heart disease (for example, heart failure, chest pain, heart attack), stroke, liver issues, kidney troubles, elevated cholesterol, elevated blood pressure, enlarged prostate, sleep apnea, diabetes, etc.
- In case you have diabetes, Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml may decrease your blood glucose. Assess your blood glucose frequently as directed and discuss the outcomes with your physician. Tell your health care provider straight away if you notice symptoms of low blood glucose, for example, abrupt perspiration, vibration, quick heartbeat, appetite, blurry vision, nausea, or tingling hands/feet. Your physician might have to change your diabetes drugs, exercise plan, or diet plan.
- This drug may affect your cholesterol and raise your chance of heart or blood vessel issues (coronary artery disorder). Your health care provider will monitor your cholesterol level carefully.
- Tell your physician if you are unable to walk for a prolonged time whilst using this medicine. Your physician may monitor your blood calcium degree to prevent difficulties.
- Before having surgery, tell your healthcare provider or physician about all of the products that you use (such as prescription medications, nonprescription medications, and herbal products).
- Use this drug carefully for children because bone development might impact, causing briefer adult stature. Your child’s physician will track growth and bone growth during therapy.
Medication interactions may alter the way your drugs operate or increase your risk for severe side effects. This record doesn’t include all potential drug interactions. Maintain a listing of all of the products that you use, such as prescription/nonprescription medications and herbal remedies) and discuss it with your health care provider and pharmacist. Don’t start, stop, or change the dose of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
Some goods which may interact with this medication include blood thinners like warfarin.
This medicine can interfere with specific lab tests like thyroid evaluations, possibly causing false test results. Make sure laboratory personnel and all of your doctors know you use this drug.
Precautions and Warnings
- Inform your doctor about your past and present health conditions or any medicine you may be taking before prescribing Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml.
- Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml is known to lower blood sugar in the user. So, Make it a point to check your blood sugar level if you have diabetes regularly.
- Do not take Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml if you have heart or liver disorders, as the drug can aggravate the condition.
- Rush to the doctor immediately if you notice any signs of cardiovascular problems or shortness of breath, constant sweating, rapid breathing, trouble speaking, headache, or shooting pain in the left side of your body.
- Women, children, or adolescents can not take Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml.
- Do not use this medication for recreational purpose.
- Older adults may be more sensitive to the adverse effects of the medication, particularly prostate/liver issues, swelling of arms/legs, etc.
- Do not take this medicine during pregnancy because it might cause permanent harm to an unborn baby. Examine the usage of dependable kinds of birth control (for instance, condoms, birth control pills) together with your physician. If you become pregnant or even think you could be pregnant, tell your physician straight away.
- It’s unknown if this medication passes into breastfeeding milk. It might affect milk production, and it might prove problematic to a nursing baby, so avoid breastfeeding when you are on this medication, ask your physician before breastfeeding.
Q. How long does it take for Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml to show effect?
One can notice significant changes in strength within 6 to 12 weeks of administering it.
Q. How much Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml should I take to build muscles?
Every 2 to 4 weeks, a user should inject anywhere between 50 to 400mg to help increase muscle mass and strength.
Q. Can Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml increase penis size?
This medicine works to increase testosterone levels in a man’s body and help them achieve muscle mass and strength. Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml does not increase penis size.
Q. Where should you inject Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg /ml?
This medicine should be injected deep inside the upper arm or buttocks.