What is Sirdalud 2mg?
Sirdalud 2mg is a potent CYP1A2 inhibitor contains Tizanidine used in the treatment of muscle spasticity caused by spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis & spastic cerebral palsy. It works on the centres in the brain and spinal cord. Sirdalud 2mg (Tizanidine) is a muscle relaxant medicine used to relieve acute painful musculoskeletal conditions such as rigidity, stiffness & muscle spasms. It helps to prevent muscle stiffness or spasm without reduction in strength. Usually, you administer this medicine ‘Orally’ via the mouth. It is available as a generic medication whose efficacy mimics the effects of baclofen or diazepam. Sirdalud 2 mg comprises ‘Tizanidine’ as its chief ingredient.
Sirdalud 2 mg is an antispasmodic medication used to treat muscle rigidity caused by spinal cord injury or multiple sclerosis & spastic cerebral palsy. It acts as an alpha-adrenergic agonist. Sirdalud 2mg can consume with or without food. It is available in the market as a tablet or capsule.
Sirdalud 2mg is a drug that received official approval for medical use by the United States of America Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1996. Two years ago, in 2020, it was the 84th most prescribed medication in the US.
How does Sirdalud 2mg Tablet Work?
Sirdalud 2mg tablet is an alpha-2 (α2) adrenergic receptor agonist It works like muscle relaxant by exerting its effects on the center of the brain and spinal cord. This drug relieves muscle spasms or stiffness without hurting muscle strength. Moreover, you must understand that this medicine’s primary mode of action is not transparent except that it is an alpha-2 (α2) agonist.
It is mainly because the relationship between α2 receptor agonism and spasmolytic action is yet to be understood by scientists worldwide.
What are The Uses of Sirdalud 2mg Tablets?
Sirdalud 2mg is as an Antispasmodic medicine used to treat musculoskeletal disorders like Muscle Spasticity caused by multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury & spastic cerebral palsy.
How to Take Sirdalud 2mg Tablet ?
When you consume a medicine like Sirdalud 2mg, you must know how to take it to experience its benefits. Therefore, here is presenting to you a few instructions you usually will get from a ‘Pharmacist’ that you need to follow. They are:
- Sirdalud 2 mg is a medicine you can take with or without food.
- It is a medicine that can affect your concentration severely. Therefore, you need to avoid indulging in an activity such as driving.
- Dizziness and drowsiness are a few side effects of consuming Sirdalud 2 mg, so you must avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medication.
- Consumption of Sirdalud 2 mg can lead to a lowering of blood pressure. Thus, you need to be careful and use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
When to Take Sirdalud 2mg Tablet?
Sirdalud 2mg is a medicine you can use to treat your ‘Muscle Spasms’ only when you fulfill a few medical criteria mentioned below. They are:
- Before using Sirdalud 2 mg, you need to be sure you are not allergic to it
- It would help if you didn’t take the antidepressant Luvox
- The use of the antibiotic Cipro also you must avoid
Also, if you do not have a few medical conditions, you can take Sirdalud 2 mg safely. They include:
- Renal problem
- Liver issues such as cirrhosis
- Low blood pressure
What are The Dosage Guidelines for Sirdalud 2mg Tablets?
The standard dosage plan for Sirdalud 2mg in an adult that your doctor or pharmacist will prescribe for you is as follows:
Adult Muscle Spasm Dosage:
The initial dose of Sirdalud 2mg is 2 mg via the mouth. It would help if you took it on an as-needed basis every six to eight hours. Meanwhile, the maximum single dose is 16 mg, and the maximum daily dose is 36 mg in twenty-four hours.
If you are suffering from severe renal impairment issues, you need to individualize the medicinal therapy by lowering doses. If the need for higher doses arises, you must remember to increase individual doses, not dosing frequency.
Besides, you must also know what to do if you skip a dose or overdose on Sirdalud 2 mg. Here is presenting a few instructions you can follow. They are:
You may miss a Sirdalud 2 mg dosage. However, if it does, unfortunately, occur, then you need not make up for the skipped dose, especially if the time to take a new dose is just around the corner.
Unfortunately, an occasion may arise when you overdose on Sirdalud 2 mg dosage. Under such circumstances, you need to call your doctor immediately as you may experience side effects that may prove fatal if not treated on time.
What are The Side Effects of Using Sirdalud 2mg Tablets?
Whenever you take any synthetic drug like Sirdalud 2mg, you will likely experience a mix of side and severe side effects. Thus, here is presenting to you a list:
- Blurring of vision
- Urination problem
- Nose congestion
- Abnormal liver function test
- Flu symptoms
- No control over muscle movements
If you observe a few side effects mentioned below, you will need to call your doctor as soon as possible. They are:
- Weak breathing
- Light headed feeling
- Pain or burning sensation during urination
What are The Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Sirdalud 2mg Tablet ?
When you use Sirdalud 2mg, apart from its ability to provide you relief from ‘Muscle spasm’ symptoms, there are also a few Pros and Cons of using it. They are as follows:
- It acts to manage musculoskeletal disorders by exerting its action quickly
- A Sirdalud 2 mg tablet can use by dividing it into half or crushing it if the need arises
- Also, this drug proves to be effective in treating ‘Muscle Spasms’ despite you needing to take it on an as-needed basis
- This drug is available in not just one but multiple strengths
- It is not possible to take Sirdalud 2 mg with other medications like fluvoxamine or ciprofloxacin
- Sirdalud 2 mg is a medicine that can lower blood pressure
- When you suddenly stop taking this medication, there may be withdrawal symptoms may experience
- People with renal/kidney problems or over sixty-five may not be able to consume a Sirdalud 2 mg pill.
What Precautions do You Need to Consider While Taking Sirdalud 2mg?
Since you can experience mild to severe side effects if you do not take Sirdalud 2mg carefully, you must take a few safety measures before using it. They are as follows:
- Avoid using Sirdalud 2 mg when you require muscle tone for safe balance movement while undertaking a few activities.
- Try to avoid switching from capsules and tablets frequently, as doing so can trigger more side effects.
- Never maximum dosage of 36 mg while consuming Sirdalud 2 mg within twenty hours
- Never drink alcohol with Sirdalud 2 mg because by doing so, you may experience increased side effects.
If you cannot take Sirdalud 2 mg for medical reasons, then the best option that you can replace it with is Zanaflex.
Storage Measures You Need to Take to Preserve The Effectiveness of Sirdalud 2mg:
If you want Sirdalud 2mg to work well in treating your ‘Muscle Spasms,’ storing well is essential. Here is presenting a few tips for storage.
- Keep Sirdalud 2 mg in an airtight container under 30 degrees Celsius, away from light and moisture.
- Try to store this medication away from the reach of children and pets.
- Refrain from discarding unused Sirdalud 2 mg by flushing it down the toilet. Please follow the instructions of your pharmacist or waste disposal company if you want to get rid of this medicine.
Frequently asked questions:
Q. How long does it take for Sirdalud 2mg to exert its effect?
On an empty stomach, it will take at least an hour for Sirdalud 2mg to kick into action. However, taking it after meals will take about thirty minutes to exhibit its effects.
Q. Is Sirdalud 2mg a narcotic drug?
No Sirdalud 2mg by action is a muscle relaxer and helps treat ‘Muscle Spasms.’ It does not cure pain as a narcotic does.
Q. How many Sirdalud 2mg tablets can you take at once?
It is essential to take Sirdalud 2mg, depending on the strength your doctor has prescribed for your musculoskeletal disorder.
Q. Is Sirdalud 2mg same as Flexeril?
There is a slight difference between Sirdalud 2mg and Flexeril, which is Sirdalud 2 mg you use in treating muscle spasticity. At the same time, you use Flexeril to treat acute muscle spasms for a short period.
You can buy Sirdalud 2 mg (Tizanidine) tablets online without prescriptions at low price from Unitedmedicines.com and get 30% discount ($25 OFF + Free Pills) for sale, fast + free + cash on delivery (cod) overnight to save your hard-earned money online in New York, California, Florida & Texas of USA and in UK. Also you can search us on google as order Sirdalud 2 mg (muscle relaxant medication) tablet near me with credit card & other common payment options at your doorstep.