What is Moxikind CV 625 ?
Moxikind CV 625 is a Penicillin type of Antibiotic prescribed to treat infections caused by Bacteria. Moxikind-CV 625 Tablet is a combination of Amoxycillin & Clavulanic Acid used in the treatment of bacterial infections associated with ears, lungs, nose, urinary tract, skin, bones, etc. Moxikind CV 625 is a broad spectrum antibiotic used to treat variety of bacteria. It contains Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid as an active ingredient.
So, this medication essentially works with Amoxicillin playing an active part in exerting ‘Antibacterial’ action. Meanwhile, Clavulanic Acid functions as a support to give a boost to the efficacy of Amoxicillin. The Amoxicillin also acts by destroying the outer protein layer of the bacteria to kill it (bactericidal). As the Clavulanic Acid at the same time enables the inhibition of the enzyme ‘Beta-Lactamase’, which also stops the bacteria from making Amoxicillin completely ineffective.
It was in 1984 that Amoxicillin/Clavulanic Acid was for the first time given official approval for clinical use by the the United States of America (USA) Food and Drug Administration or FDA. Besides, Moxikind CV 625 is also popularly sold under the brand name ‘Augmentin’. Available as generic medication, this drug is also on the World Health Organization or WHO list of essential medicines. Moxikind CV 625mg was also the 107th most regularly prescribed medicine in the USA.
How does Moxikind CV 625 Tablet Work?
Typically, Moxikind CV 625 is a medicine that consists of Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid. Therefore, it works dually to keep ‘Bacteria’ at bay in the following ways:
- The Amoxicillin exerts its effect by inhibiting the formation of covering on bacteria to kill it
- On the other hand, Amoxicillin/Clavulanic Acid is a beta-lactamase inhibitor that helps in the reduction of resistance and enhancement of Amoxicillin activity against bacteria
What are The Uses of Moxikind CV 625
Usually, Moxikind CV 625 is a medication that you use in the treatment of bacterial infections such as Pneumonia, bronchitis, acute otitis media, along with urinary tract and skin infections. It does so with Amoxicillin preventing bacterial growth. Meanwhile, Clavulanic Acid acts by enhancing the activity of Amoxicillin by reducing resistance to kill infection caused by bacteria.
You can buy Moxikind CV 625 tablets at Unitedmedicines.com at low price online with free US – US shipping + discount for sale, fast + free + cash on delivery (cod), 100% safe, FDA approved, 24/7 customer care service, easy return policies, cash back guarantee, secured payment options (like credit card, bitcoin, visa, whatsapp, paypal, debit card, googlepay etc.) in the United States, United Kingdom & Australia @Unitedmedicines.com. Also, for home delivery, you can search us on google / yahoo / bing as ‘buy Moxikind CV 625 tablets near me” in United States of America (USA), United KIngdom (UK) & Australia (AU).
How to Take Moxikind CV 625 Tablet?
If you want to make use of Moxikind CV 625 in an effective manner without experiencing side-effects to get rid of your bacterial infection then, you need to understand the right way to take Moxikind CV 625mg. Here are a few tips on how to take Moxikind CV 625mg. They are as follows:
- Please administer the dosage of this drug exactly as prescribed by your doctor
- Typically, you need to take this tablet after food consumption for deriving maximum effects from using it and also to avoid possible stomach problems from arising
- Always swallow a Moxikind CV 625mg tablet along with a glassful of water. Please do not crush, break or chew it
- It is also possible for you to split a pill of the bacterial medication into two halves and take both of them at the same time simultaneously
- Besides, if intend to use Moxikind CV 625mg to in a very efficient manner then, you need to consume this medicine at the same time each day
- Never take a dosage of Moxikind CV 625mg without a prescription of this medicine given by your physician
- Finally, you must try not increase or decrease a dosage of this medicine without consulting with your doctor or pharmacist
When to Take Moxikind CV 625?
You look to take Moxikind CV 625 and derive benefits in treating bacterial infections without triggering any side–effects. Then, you need to know the right time to take Moxikind CV 625mg. Here is then presenting a few pointers on how to take this bacterial infection drug.
- It is essential that you take a dose of Moxikind CV 625mgonly after consulting with your doctor or pharmacist. Besides, when you are put on a dosage schedule of this drug you need to ensure that you complete the course of dose at any cost. Do not abruptly stop taking Moxikind CV 625mg.
- If, you want to avoid any stomach or digestive system issues you need to take a pill of this bacterial medication along with lots of fluids
- When you develop a swelling on face, tongue, as well as throat, and you find difficulty in breathing after consumption of a Moxikind CV 625mg pill, then you inform your physician immediately and stop taking this medicine
- It is not advisable to take this medicine when you are allergic to the drug
What are The Dosage Guidelines for Moxikind CV 625?
Usually, it is dependent on the type of bacterial infections that your doctor will prescribe a dosage plan for Moxikind CV 625. It is as follows:
Usual adult dosage for Aspiration Pneumonia:
The minimum initial dosage is 500 mg orally every eight hours or 875 mg after every twelve hours a day.
Usual adult dosage for Bronchitis:
Similar to pneumonia the minimum initial dosage for bronchitis is 500 mg orally every eight hours or 875 mg orally every twelve hours.
Usual adult dosage for Otitis Media:
It is essential that you take a minimum initial dosage of 250 mg orally or 500 mg orally every twelve hours for Otitis Media for at least ten to fourteen days. If this infection or the inflammation of the ‘Middle Ear’ gets worse then you can either take a further 500 mg orally every twelve hours dose or take a 875 mg oral dose every twelve hours.
Usual adult dosage for Sinusitis:
For inflammation of the sinus the Moxikind CV 625mg dose for immediate release tablets is 250 mg orally eight hours a day or 500 mg orally twelve hours per day for ten to fourteen days. Besides, in case of extended release tablets the dosage is 2 g orally for every twelve hours for ten days. In case, the sinusitis worsens then the dosage that you can take is 500 mg orally every twelve hours dose or take a 875 mg oral dose every twelve hours.
Usual adult dosage for Urinary Tract Infection:
Typically, the dosage of Moxikind CV 625mg for urinary tract infection or UTI is 250 mg orally for eight hours or 500 mg orally every twelve hours for a maximum of ten days. If the infection gets severe the dose you need to take is 500 mg orally for every eight hours or 875 mg orally every twelve hours.
Now, while following the dosing plan of Moxikind CV 625mg there is a possibility that you may either miss a dose or overdose on it. In both situations you need to do the following:
If in case you happen to miss a dose of Moxikind CV 625mg then you need to call your doctor immediately and seek immediate medical attention. Since, on doing so you will experience serious side-effects that may be fatal if not treated well.
When you overdose on Moxikind CV 625mg you will get adverse side-effects that may prove to be lethal. Therefore, you need to discontinue the consumption of this medication and treat it symptomatically by using the appropriate support measures prescribed by your doctor.
What are The Side Effects of Moxikind CV 625?
On taking a Moxikind CV 625 tablet there is a possibility that you may experience several mild-to-severe side-effects. They are as follows:
- Pain in the joint
If you observe any of the severe side-effects mentioned below then you need to stop taking Moxikind CV 625mg and call your doctor immediately.
- Tightness in chest
- Shortness of breath
- Jaundice or yellowing of the eyes or skin
- Swelling of throat/lips/face
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Erythema multiforme
- Reversible thrombocytopenia
- Reversible leucopenia
- Convulsion attack
If you cannot take Moxikind CV 625 because of medical reasons such as drug allergy then, there are few drugs containing Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid that you can use instead. They are as:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol along with Moxikind CV 625?
The interaction of Moxikind CV 625 along with the alcohol is not known. However, it is advisable that you consult your physician before you do so.
Q. Can a pregnant woman take Moxikind CV 625?
There is a possibility that if a pregnant woman takes Moxikind CV 625 her foetus can get adversely affected. Therefore, it is usually recommended that if you are undergoing pregnancy that you consult with your doctor whether it is safe to consume it or not.
Q. What are some of the safety measures that you keep in mind while taking Moxikind CV 625?
If you want to take Moxikind CV 625 safely without experiencing any adverse side-effects then you need to follow certain precautions. They are as follows:
- It is essential that you take Moxikind CV 625mg as prescribed by your doctor. Since, if you do not do so then there is possibility of severe liver damage
- Since, drowsiness is one of the side-effects of this medication do not engage in driving or handling any machine
- Always use Moxikind CV 625mg for children below the age of twelve with caution
Q. How do you store Moxikind CV 625 in an appropriate manner?
To get maximum benefits in managing symptoms by taking Moxikind CV 625 you need to ensure that you store it well using the following storage guidelines.
- Store Moxikind CV 625mg in an airtight container away from light and heat under room temperature
- Keep it as far as possible away from pets and children
- Finally, never remove unused Moxikind CV 625 mg dosage by flushing it down the toilet drain. Always discard it using instructions given by your pharmacist or waste disposal executive.