Excessive sleepiness makes you feel tired and exhausted during the day. It can make you feel so tired, which may end up affecting your work and your day-to-day functioning. You can treat this with Modalert 100mg as well. Modalert 100mg (Modafinil) Tablet is a prescription medicine used in the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness (narcolepsy – unwanted daytime sleep). It improves wakefulness and helps you to stay awake and reduces the tendency to fall asleep during the day, thus restoring the normal sleep cycle.
What is Modalert 100mg Tablet?
Modalert 100mg is a prescription medicine works to treat excessive daytime sleepiness (narcolepsy/sleep apnea). Modalert tablet helps you to stay awake. It reduces the tendency to fall asleep during the day, thus restoring a regular sleep cycle. It helps in staying awake during work hours when you need to stay awake at different times of the day.
How Does Modalert 100mg Treat Sleeping Disorders?
The exact working mechanism of Modalert is still unknown. However, experts have predicted that this drug inhibits dopamine reuptake, leading to increased extracellular dopamine levels. Modalert activates the glutamatergic circuits (a neurotransmitter situated in the Central nervous system) while inhibiting Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
In short, Modafinil is in a class of medications known as wakefulness-promoting agents. It works by changing the amounts of specific natural substances in the area of the brain that controls sleep.
How and When to take Modalert 100mg?
Modalert 100mg comes as a tablet to take by mouth. Do not crush, break, or snort the pill through your nose. It is usually taken once a day with or without food. If you are taking Modalert 100 mg to treat narcolepsy or sleep apnea, you should probably take it in the morning. If you are taking Modalert 100 mg to treat shift work sleep disorder, you must take it 1 hour before the beginning of your work shift. Take Modalert at the same time every day for maximum efficacy. Talk to your doctor if your work shift does not begin at the same time every day. Take Modalert 100 mg precisely as directed by your physician.
Where Can You Buy Modalert 100mg?
Unitedmedicines is the most trusted and reliable online pharmacy store you can count on during this pandemic. We provide the best and lowest prices on all the medications available in our inventory. We ensure to meet each of your generic and brand medication needs right here at unitedmedicines.com. Unitedmedicines deliver medicines across the USA & UK overnight. You can buy Modalert 100 mg at the best place as Unitedmedicines. Because, we are providing you to buy Modalert 100mg tablets from Unitedmedicines.com without prescriptions online at low price with 30% discount, with credit card payment, FDA approved & 100% certified, fast, free & cash on delivery (cod) overnight in New York, Florida, California & Texas of USA and you can also search us as order Aspadol – Tapentadol 100mg near me on google & Bing.
What Medications to Avoid When Taking Modalert 100mg?
Modalert 100mg can cause interactions with other drugs that you are taking along with it. It is important for you to tell your doctor about your medical history and medications to treat other conditions. Modalert 100 mg interacts with certain anticoagulants (‘blood thinners’), antidepressants, antifungals medications for seizures, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors. Some of the drugs that interact with Modalert 100 mg are as below:
- Warfarin (Coumadin)
- Clomipramine (Anafranil)
- Desipramine (Norpramin)
- Doxepin (Sinequan)
- Traconazole (Sporanox)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Isocarboxazid (Marplan)
- Phenelzine (Nardil)
- Selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar)
- Citalopram (Celexa)
- Escitalopram (Lexapro)
This is not the complete list of medications that interact with Modalert 100 mg. Consult your doctor for more information.
What are the Side-Effects Of Modalert 100mg?
Common side effects of Modalert 100mg tablets include:
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
Some Serious and Rare Symptoms Of Modalert 100mg:
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- chest pain
- Fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat
- Frenzied, abnormally excited mood
- Hallucinating (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)
What are The Precautions to be Taken During Modalert 100mg Consumption?
- Modalert 100 mg should only be taken at the discretion and prescription of a reputed and concerned doctor. One should discuss their medical history and present allergies with the doctor before taking Modalert 100 mg.
- Modalert is a prescription medication and should be bought only when advised by a medical professional. It is not a recreational drug and is, therefore, harmful when used in large quantities.
- People with cardiovascular problems should exercise great caution when choosing to take this medication.
- In case of a missed dose, do not make up for the dose by taking two tablets at once. Only one tablet of Modalert 100 mg should be administered every 24 hours.
- Stop taking medication and inform your doctor if you experience rash, itching, or breathing problem while taking this medicine.