It was in 1989 that the discovery of the main component of this drug ”Sildenafil” became a reality, all thanks to Pfizer. Malegra 200mg was finally approved for medical use in Europe and the United States of America in 1998. Typically, this medicine is sold in the United Kingdom over-the-counter, and you must avoid taking it four hours after consuming an ”Alpha Blocker”. It has manufactured by sunrise remedies pvt. ltd.
What is Malegra 200mg?
Malegra 200mg contains 200 mg of sildenafil citrate as an active FDA approved composition. Malegra 200mg is a medication that blocks the phosphodiesterase type 5 or PDE5 enzymes to trigger the relaxation of smooth muscles (Vasodilation) in the corpus cavernosum region of the penis. No scientific evidence suggests that this medicine effectively treats ”Sexual Dysfunction” in women. The effect of Malegra 200 mg on the body can last between twenty minutes to about two hours.
Malegra 200mg (Sildenafil Citrate 200 mg) is a generic viagra medication used for Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence). It works to promote penis blood flow to achieve a firme erection during intercourse.
How does Malegra 200mg Tablet Work?
On taking Malegra 200mg, it begins to act by stimulating the release of Nitric Oxide or NO in the corpus cavernosum region (erectile tissue) as soon as there is the arousal of sexual stimulation. It then causes the activation of the enzyme guanylate cyclase, which provokes the release of high levels of cGMP. It then triggers smooth muscle relaxation or Vasodilation within the corpus cavernosum region of the penis in the intimal cushion in the helicine arteries. Thus, leading to blood inflow to that eventually causes an ”Erection”.
What are The Uses of Malegra 200mg Tablet?
It would help if you treated ”Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction that you used Malegra 200mg. However, you must note that this drug will not be effective without the presence of ”Sexual Arousal”. It is also possible to apply Malegra 200 mg to treat another disorder called pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How to Take Malegra 200mg Tablet ?
Malegra 200mg (Sildenafil) is a popular form of Viagra tablet made by Sunrise Remedies to treat erectile dysfunction. It helps to achieve a sustainable erection during sexual intercourse. Before you consume Malegra 200mg, it is a ”Pharmacist” that will usually provide you with the following instructions on how you need to take this ED medicine. They are as follows:
- Follow all instructions written on the prescription label and given by a doctor or healthcare specialist.
- If you have prescribed Malegra 200 mg as liquid and oral suspension, you must measure it correctly using a syringe or a measuring device.
- This drug you can use three times a day. Moreover, you must ensure that each Dose is taken at least four to six hours apart from the other.
- It is essential to note that by just taking Malegra 200 mg, you will not have an erection. You will also require experiencing sexual stimulation.
- After consuming this ED medicine, if in the case while indulging in sexual activity, you feel nauseous, dizzy, numb, in pain, or even tingling in your chest. You need to contact your physician immediately since there could be severe side effects that can even prove fatal if not treated on time.
When to Consume Malegra 200mg Tablet?
Like other synthetic medications, you must understand when to take Malegra 200mg. It is because if you do not do so, then there are chances of you experiencing either side effects or severe side effects that may prove lethal. Here is then presenting a few points that your doctor or pharmacist will look into before prescribing Malegra 200 mg for treatment and management of ED symptoms:
- If you are on nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin to treat heart-related problems, you must avoid taking Malegra 200 mg.
- Once your physician diagnoses you with erectile dysfunction, you can safely use this as your first choice medicine in treating this medical condition.
- Since this drug is to be used to get a normal ”Erection”, you consume it only on an as-needed basis and not a daily basis.
- In case of severe renal or liver issues, you must avoid taking Malegra 200 mg.
- When pregnant, you need to inform your doctor before you think about using this ED drug.
- It is also essential to inform your physician if you are a woman taking Malegra 200 mg for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- The effect of this drug on ”Sexual Dysfunction” in women is unknown. Therefore, they should avoid taking it as an ED drug.
What are The Side Effects of Malegra 200mg Tablets?
There are several side effects and severe side effects that you may experience while taking Malegra 200mg. You need to understand them since some may prove fatal if not treated as soon as possible. Hence, here is presenting to you a list.
- Stomach or digestion problems
- Nose bleeding
- Muscle pain or aches
- Finding it difficult to sleep or Insomnia
- Numbness or tingling in the arms, feet, and legs
If you observe the effects of taking Malegra 200mg mentioned below, you need to contact your doctor immediately.
- Loss or blurring of vision
- Pain in the chest
- Shortness of breath
- Burning or itching while urinating
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing
- Rash formation on the body
- Painful prolongation of erection that lasts for more than four hours
What are The Dosage Guidelines of Malegra 200mg Tablets?
The dosing plan for an individual using Malegra 200mg will depend on the person’s age and medical condition. Therefore, here is the dosage schedule you need to follow while taking Malegra 200 mg.
Adult Dose (18 to 65 years):
Typically, it is a minimum single 50 mg dosage you need to take no more than once a day. You must consume it for at least thirty minutes, an hour, or about four hours before indulging in sexual activity.
Adult Dose (65 years and above):
The minimum single 25 mg dose is reduced to be taken in no more than one day. You can consume this dosage anytime from thirty minutes to an hour or even four hours before performing sexual activity.
Pulmonary Arterial Function:
Adult Dose: (18 years onwards):
This dosage is about 5 to 20 mg and must be given at least thrice daily. Each Dose you must take is about four to six hours apart.
The dosage and usage of this drug for children must be decided by the doctor or healthcare professional.
You can buy Malegra 200mg tablets from Unitedmedicines.com at low price online with discount of $25 + free US – US shipping for sale, fast + cash on home delivery, credit card & bitcoin payment in the United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK) & Australia (AU) at Unitedmedicines.com.
Drugs That can Interact with Malegra 200mg Tablets ?
There are about 315 drugs available that can interact with Malegra 200mg and cause some changes in its effectiveness that you need to know about so that you can use it accordingly. Hence, here is presenting to you a list:
- Fish oil
- Antiretroviral drug such as ritonavir
- Antifungal medications such as itraconazole or ketoconazole
- Medicines that treat high blood pressure and prostate disorder
Before using Malegra 200mg to treat ”Erectile Dysfunction,” there are two essential precautions that you need to keep in mind.
- If you are taking nitrate medicine, you need to avoid taking Malegra 200 mg to ensure that there is no severe fall in your blood pressure which can be fatal.
- Some other medicines, such as riociguat, combined with Malegra 200 mg, can trigger undesirable side effects that you must avoid.
How to Store Malegra 200mg Tablets?
It is essential to keep any synthetic medication, such as Malegra 200mg, away from heat and moisture to protect it from losing its efficacy. Therefore, you must store this ED drug in a tightly closed container. There is also a need to keep Malegra 200 mg away from children and pets to protect them from the dangers of poisoning.
You must also dispose of your unused Malegra 200 mg dosage appropriately by consulting your pharmacist or talking to a waste disposal company. Besides, it would help if you never removed your Malegra 200 mg by flushing it down in the toilet.
Alternatives for Malegra 200mg:
Suppose you consume Malegra 200mg and experience a side-effect in the form of, let us say, an allergy; then what do you do next? Do you have any options that you can use? The answer is ”Yes”. There are a couple. They include:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What happens when you miss a dose of Malegra 200mg?
There is little chance of missing a dose of Malegra 200mg because this is a drug you need to take on an as-needed, not daily, basis. Moreover, if you miss taking this dosage, you must take it as soon as you remember. If a new dose is just around the corner, you need to skip the missed Dose.
Q. What must you do if you overdose on Malegra 200mg?
If you overdose on Malegra 200mg, you must seek medical assistance immediately. Overdosing can lead to severe adverse side effects, such as pain in the chest, shortness of breath etc., that can prove fatal if not treated in time.
Q. How do you take Malegra 200mg?
The ideal way to take Malegra 200mg is to follow the dosage schedule as prescribed by your doctor, who will curate it for you depending on your age and the medical condition you suffer.
Q. Is it safe to take Malegra 200mg?
If you do not have any serious medical condition related to the heart for which you are taking nitrate medications, then the answer is ”Yes” it is safe to take Malegra 200mg.