Lumigan Eye Drops 0.03% 3ml
A healthy vision is essential to sustain a physically fit and healthy life. Unfortunately, people with eye problems are more likely to catch diabetes, heart strokes, blood pressure problems, hearing disabilities, etc. Glaucoma is one such eye condition that can further lead to blindness. It is the leading cause due to which people lose their eyesight. Glaucoma can damage the optic nerve, which sends images to the brain. This condition is often caused due to high blood pressure on the eye and can pass on to generations. First signs of Glaucoma include the cloudy-looking cornea, loss of peripheral vision, rainbow-colored circles when exposed to light, weaker vision. If you notice any of these symptoms, meet with your doctor immediately.
After diagnosing Glaucoma, Ophthalmologists suggest the patients take Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml to help decrease the increased blood pressure in the eyes. It may take around two months to show full-fledged effects. To get the best from this drug, use it exactly as your doctor has directed you. It would be best if you did not leave this condition or any symptoms of Glaucoma untreated, or it will worsen. Doctors prescribe this drop to patients suffering from high blood pressure in the eyes to avoid Glaucoma, as the increased pressure can further lead to Glaucoma. In cosmetology, doctors suggest this to patients with small eyelashes known as hypotrichosis.
To know more about Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml, speak with your doctor regarding the pros and cons that come along with this medication.
What is Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml ?
Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03 (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) is a synthetic derivative of the natural chemical prostaglandin primarily used for the treatment of open-angle Glaucoma. Lumigan Eye Drop works effectively to reduce pressure and resultantly increases the growth of eyelashes. Do not use this drop if you do not have Glaucoma. However, for non-medical use, people have started using this drop for growing thick and dark eyelashes. Lumigan 0.03 eye drop is a generic version of Bimatoprost (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) used to treat conditions like glaucoma and ocular hypertension that increase eye pressure. Lumigan 0.03 eye drop regulates the fluid flow within eyes and helps maintain normal pressure. To get more in-depth information about Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml, talk to your ophthalmologist.
Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml is a liquid anti-glaucoma preparation that belongs to the class of medication known as prostamides. Your doctor may prescribe Lumigan Eye Drop alone or additionally with beta-blocker drops that are also used to reduce high eye pressure. The active component in this medication is bimatoprost itself, which is a compound derivative of fatty acids that binds to prostaglandin receptors. As a result, this solution may darken your eyelashes. In addition, doctors these days are suggesting Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml for ocular hypertension and hypotrichosis.
How does Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml Work?
Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml contains the active ingredient Bimatoprost and other inactive ingredients such as sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, citric acid, dibasic ester. This drop increases the liquid that has got drained in the eyes, by which the drug reduces the pressure in the eyes. It is a new hypotensive agent that reduces intraocular pressure (IOP) in the eye. Lumigan 0.03% 3ml excites the rate of aqueous humor flow. This action also helps in eyelash growth. It takes around 2 minutes to completely penetrate the surface of your eyes.
The effects of Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml occur within four hours of use.
Why from Unitedmedicines?
You can buy Lumigan Eye Drops 0.03% 3ml from unitedmedicines.com online without prescriptions for effectively reduce high pressure in the eyes. We at www.unitedmedicines.com provide the best quality generic medications at a flat discount of $25 for sale, free shipping, fast and free delivery, cash on delivery (COD), 24/7 customer support service, FDA-approved, 100% safe & lab certified product, easy return policy, money back guarantee, credit card & other standard payment options like UPI, bitcoin, debit card, smart card, visa & so on with the best deals in New York, Texas, California & Florida of the USA and in the UK & Australia. So, Order Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml to treat high eye pressure. Also, you can buy Lumigan 0.03% 3ml eye drop at your near by location by searching us on google or bing as ‘buy JPDOL 100mg near me at Unitedmedicines’ in the USA, UK & Australia.
How to Use Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml ?
- Apply Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml on the affected eye or both the eye as per the doctor’s guidance.
- If you wear contact lenses, then remove them before putting the drops.
- Tilt your head slightly and look in the upward direction.
- Gently pull your lower in the downward position.
- Hold the eyedropper over your eyelid, approximately one centimeter away from your eyes.
- Gently squeeze the bottle allowing the liquid to fall into the eyelid.
- Put only the prescribed amount of drops into your eyes.
- Blink a few times to let the liquid completely get absorbed into your eye.
- Keep your eyes closed for thirty seconds.
- Wipe excess liquid from your face.
- Please do not touch your eyes or wash them instantly after applying.
If you are using this drop for improving eyelashes, apply it on the upper and lower eyelash lid.
If Lumigan 0.03% 3ml eye drop (Bimatoprost) is not administered properly, it may not provide the desired effects. To get full benefits, use this drop as your doctor has asked you.
Note: Squeeze only the recommended amount of drops into the affected eye.
What are The Dosage and Storage Guidelines for Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml ?
Dosage of Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml may vary for every person, and it depends on a person’s health, age, and severity of the eye condition. The prescribed dosage is one drop in each eye or the affected one, once every day in the evening. It may work the best if you use this drop as your doctor directs you. If you have accidentally dropped more than the recommended number of drops and are experiencing extreme burning sensations, immediately rush to the nearest hospital. Missing a dose does not impair your condition. However, if you have missed a dose, take it when it comes to your mind. Do not use Bimatoprost 3ml too often, or it may not work for your problem.
Store Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml in a cool and dry environment away from moisture or direct heat. Direct contact with sunlight can cause evaporation of the solution. Do not keep it in a freezer. Instead, store it at a temperature of 15-30 degrees C.
What are The Possible Side Effects after Taking Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml ?
A person using Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml is very unlikely to experience side effects. If encountered, these can be mild to severe. Some side effects after taking Lumigan 0.03% 3ml eye drop include:
- Darkening of eyelids
- Dryness of eyes
- Eye irritation
- Abnormal hair growth on eyelashes
- Conjunctival hyperemia
- Watery eyes
- Change in iris
- Blurry vision
Meet with your doctor if you notice any of these symptoms for the long term. Schedule an appointment with your doctor every few weeks to monitor your eyes. This drug does not affect the heart rate. If anything serious happens to your eyes after using this drop, immediately rush to the nearest hospital.
When Not to Take Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml?
Lumigan 3ml eye drop effectively treats many conditions of the eye. But, still do not use if you have the conditions as given below;
1. If you have hypersensitivity to Bimatoprost or other medications of the same component, it is advisable not to use this drug.
2. If you have a serious eye problem or cataract, strictly avoid using Lumigan 0.03% 3mg / Bimatoprost 3ml Eye Drop.
3. Disease interaction with this medication includes liver or kidney impairments, uveitis, macular edema.
4. Lumigan Eye Drops 0.03% 3ml during pregnancy or lactation period.
5. If you have retinal detachment or have had eye surgery.
It your doctor’s acknowledgement on using Lumigan 0.03% 3mg (Bimatoprost) Eye Drop under these conditions.
Which Drugs Interact with Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml ?
Lumigan Eye Drops 0.03% 3ml interacts with the following drugs.
- Lanatoprost ophthalmic
- Latanoprostene bunod ophthalmic
- Tafluprost ophthalmic
- Bimatoprost topical
- Travoprost ophthalmic
- Unoprostone ophthalmic
- Choline magnesium trisalicylate
- Tolfenamic acid
Avoid drug interaction with these drugs and Lumigan 0.03% 3ml / Bimatoprost 3ml Eye Drops, or you might experience deadly side effects. Rather, tell your doctor about all the medications you have been using.
What do You Need to Know before Using Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml ?
There are some precautions and warnings you should keep in mind before / while using Lumigan 0.03% – Bimatoprost 3ml eye drops. Follow the directions provided on the label or the manual.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using Lumigan 0.03% 3ml drops.
- Tell your doctor about all your health details, including medical history of kidney, liver, or eyes, before using Lumigan Eye Drops 0.03% 3ml.
- Do not touch the tip of this eye drop.
- Avoid excess dosage with Lumigan Eye Drops 0.03% 3ml.
- Take your dose at a regular time.
- Be sure that the tip of the dropper is clean and away from the surface of your eyes.
- Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml is safe to use during pregnancy with no birth defects, but you must always consult a doctor before using it under this condition.
- After applying this drop, you may get sensitive to light. Avoid using machinery or driving, or using electronic items.
- It is not recommended to children below the age of 16 years.
- Breastfeeding women can take this medication after a doctor’s discretion.
- If the color of the liquid has changed, strictly do not use Lumigan 0.03% 3ml.
- Do not assume that taking more drops will give better results.
- Putting the drops in your ears, mouth, or nose may not be safe. Keep it away from children and pets.
- Your doctor will regularly call you for an eye checkup to see how accurately the drug works in your case.
- If you are using this drop for eyelash growth and darkening, use this drug with caution. Wipe out any excess liquid from your eyes or face after using.
- You may experience darkening of the eyelids after long-term use of this drop. Ask your doctor to provide you with a gel or solution that avoids decking of eyelids.
- If you develop an eye infection after taking this, seek immediate medical help.
- Close the lid of Lumigan 0.03% 3ml immediately after using it.
- Do not share Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml with anyone around you.
Q. Does Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml improve growth on eyebrows?
No, Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% does not improve eyebrows hair growth. Instead, it helps the eyelashes to grow thicker, longer, and stronger.
Q. What happens if I stop using Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml?
Stop or pause this medication only when our doctor suggests you. For example, if you use this drop for eyelash growth, the results may reverse after you stop using it.
Q. What is Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml / Bimatoprost used for?
Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml / Bimatoprost 3ml is used to treat Glaucoma, hypotrichosis and reduce the increased blood pressure in the eye (before Glaucoma). Cosmetologists also suggest this drop to patients with scattered eyelashes to improve eyelash growth.
Q. What class of medication does Lumigan 0.03% 3ml belong to?
Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml belongs to the category of medications known as Prostaglandin analog.
Q. How long does Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml take to show results?
Lumigan Eye Drop 0.03% 3ml takes around 3-4 weeks to show beneficial results.