What is Clomid 100mg?
Clomid 100mg is a FDA-approved medicine contains Clomiphene citrate as an active ingredient prescribed for the women who desire to become pregnant. Clomid 100mg (Clomiphene citrate) is an ovulatory stimulant medicine used to treat infertility in women with ovulatory failure. It works to develop female hormone that causes eggs in the ovaries and be released. Clomid 100mg (Clomiphene) is prescribed for pregnancy to induce ovulation in women who do not produce ova i.e. eggs. It contains Clomiphene Citrate which is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. It is a synthetic chemical that binds to estrogen receptors in the brain.
Clomid 100mg is also works for men to treat low testosterone levels as well as for zero sperm count. Clomiphene citrate in Clomid 100 mg works by making the body think that your estrogen levels are lower than they are, which causes the pituitary gland to increase the secretion of follicle-stimulating hormone.
What are The Benefits of Using Clomid 100mg ?
Clomid 100mg is used to get pregnant by inducing ovulation in women suffering from infertility who do not produce eggs. It works in stimulating an increase in the amount of hormones that support the growth and release of a mature egg. Clomid 100 mg is used in men to treat low testosterone levels.
How does Clomid 100mg Tablet Work?
Clomiphene citrate in Clomid 100mg triggers the brain’s pituitary gland to secrete an increased amount of follicle stimulating hormone. Stimulation of FSH stimulates the growth of the ovarian follicle and thus initiates ovulation. During a typical menstrual cycle only one egg is ovulated.
The usage of clomiphene often causes the ovaries to produce two or three eggs per cycle. This increases the chances of getting pregnant. Using Clomid 100 mg for fertility treatment increases the possibility of having multiple kids through a single pregnancy (twins, triplets or quadruplets). That being said, a number of patients using Clomid 100 mg also have singleton pregnancy. Getting pregnant with Clomid 100 mg is a high risk for both the mother and the baby. Before and while using Clomid 100 mg, you should regularly get yourself checked. Most women are likely to get pregnant within a week of starting Clomid 100 mg.
You can buy Clomid 100 mg tablets from unitedmedicines.com at low price online with discount, free shipping, credit card payment & more in the USA, UK & Australia at Unitedmedicines.com.
What is The Recommended Dose for Clomid 100mg?
- Clomiphene is an oral medication take it with the prescription of a doctor. It must be taken exactly as directed by your doctor/gynecologist. It is important to follow your drug schedule carefully. Doctors usually prescribe the lowest dose of Clomid 100mg and gradually increase the dose based on your medical condition and response to the treatment.
- Take one tablet of Clomid 100 mg with a glass of water, juice, or milk. You can take Clomid 100 mg with or without food, the preference of which lies with you. In case you constantly suffer from stomach upset when taking Clomid 100 mg without meals then doctors advise that you administer this medication after eating food.
- Before prescribing Clomid 100 mg, your doctor will recommend a blood test to assess whether or not you are eligible to take Clomid 100 mg. Dosage and treatment period can vary from individual to individual based on a person’s age, health history, and the severity of the condition. Usually, the course of treatment of Clomid 100mg lasts for a short-term of 5 days. Doctors prescribe a tablet of Clomid 100 mg to be taken once every day at a fixed time. One should take Clomid 100 mg on the 5th day of their menstrual cycle and use it exactly as your doctor guides you to. If you stop the course midway then the health issue you want to treat might be left untreated.
- Taking Clomid 100 mg for more than three cycles of treatment, will increase the risk of developing ovarian cancer. Make sure to get examined at each cycle to avoid any further problems and health complications.
Precautions During Dosages
- Using Clomid 100 mg for unconventional purposes is highly discouraged. Taking more than a single dose in a day for five days or longer may increase the chance of developing side effects such as dizziness, vomiting, visual blurriness, flashes, abnormal abdominal pain, nausea or result in an overdose.
- Do not take it more often or for a longer period than prescribed. It is essential to take this drug on a regular basis to get the most benefit out of it.
- In case you miss a dose, take the missed dose when you remember. However, if it is almost the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose, and take only the next scheduled dose.
What are The Storage Guidelines for Clomid 100mg Tablets?
- Store Clomid 100mg in a clean and dry environment.
- Keep this medication away from direct sunlight as excess heat could change and affect the chemical composition of the drug.
- Store it at room temperature, in a cool and dark place.
- Keep Clomid 100 mg away from moisture and heat.
What are The Side Effects of Clomid 100mg Tablets?
Clomid 100mg is a FDA approved drug, generally a pretty safe drug provided it is used as and when prescribed. However, like any other medicine, there are some side effects associated with the use of Clomid 100 mg that you should be aware of. These side effects are common yet mild and lessen on their own within some time. These include:
- Mood changes
- Breast tenderness
- Visual changes like blurring and double vision
Some of the severe side effects of Clomid 100mg are-
- Enlargement of ovaries
- Flushing of vasomotor
- Abdominal pelvic discomfort
- Nausea and vomiting
- Breast discomfort
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
The severe side effects of Clomid 100 mg do not ease on their own without medical intervention. Rush to your doctor immediately if you notice the side effects persisting or worsening over time.
Long-term use of Clomid 100 mg may increase the risk of ovarian cancer. So, do not be take this medicine for more than about six cycles.
When Not to Take Clomid 100mg Tablet?
There are certain medical conditions during which Clomid 100mg should be actively avoided. If you have any of these health issues then inform your doctor before starting with Clomid 100 mg.
- Kidney dysfunction
- Liver issues
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Cystic ovary
- Tumor from the pituitary glands
- Swollen ovaries
- Hyperthyroid or hypothyroid
- Allergy to Clomiphene Citrate
- Untreated Issue with adrenal gland
- Uterine fibroid
- Blocked fallopian tube
Clomid 100mg Tablet and alcohol
Do not consume alcohol and Clomid 100mg together. Taking them together may worsen or prolong symptoms of Clomid 100 mg . Also this drug may make you dizzy or cause vision changes. Consumption of Alcohol and Clomid 100 mg together can make you dizzy.
Clomid 100mg and food
Clomid 100 mg can take with or without food. Consuming food along with Clomid 100 mg does not affect its absorption rate in the body.
Clomid 100 mg and other medications
Clomid 100mg may or may not react with your other medications. Let your doctors or physicians know about your other medications before taking Clomid 100 mg. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of Clomid 100 mg without your doctor’s approval.
- Before using Clomid 100mg, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- If there are any severe symptoms, seek immediate medical help.
- Stop using this medication when you become pregnant. This medication can not take during the pregnancy.
- It is also important to know in advance that you are not allergic to any component found in Clomid 100 mg.
- Do not drive or use machinery or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely.
- Children can not to take Clomid 100 mg.
Q. Is Clomid 100mg used both in men and women?
Yes. Both men and women can use Clomid 100mg. Clomid 100 mg works to treat infertility in women and in men to treat low testosterone levels.
Q. Is it safe for pregnant women to continue using Clomid 100mg?
Stop using this medication when you become pregnant. This medication can not take during pregnancy.
Q. What is the success rate of Clomid 100mg in helping induce pregnancy in its users?
There is about 80% chance of success in women who use Clomid 100 mg .
Q. How long does it take to get pregnant while on Clomid 100 mg ?
A woman may get pregnant within 5 to 10 days after taking the last pill of Clomid 100mg.
Q. Can Clomid 100mg result in twins?
For every 20 pregnancies conceived through Clomid 100mg, only one will result in twins.