What exactly do men with erectile dysfunction feel women can never fathom. Erectile dysfunction is one such disorder that often puts down a man mentally and physically. Being not able to reciprocate to your partner’s advances even though you want to do it as equally as them is the most unpleasant situation to be in.
Who Falls Prey to Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction usually occurs in older men but today even the younger men are facing this issue. So anyone at any age can encounter this issue. The underlying cause of ED is yet to come out by researchers and medical professionals. But many factors in our life influence or add up to that and result in Erectile dysfunction.
Underlying Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Men in USA are the most affected by this problem. A study from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health found that erectile dysfunction affects more than 18 million men in the United States over the age of 20. There was a strong link between erectile dysfunction and age, heart disease, diabetes, and not being active enough. The results also show that changes in lifestyle, such as getting more exercise and taking steps to avoid heart disease and diabetes, may also help prevent erectile dysfunction.
How to Tackle Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction can cause or increase by a person’s lifestyle. Here are a few suggestions-
- If you’re a smoker, give up the habit immediately. Don’t try to quit on your own; get assistance if you need it. Ask your doctor whether he or she can prescribe you a prescription medicine to help you kick the habit, such as over-the-counter gum.
- Get rid of those extra pounds. As a result of obesity, erectile dysfunction can develop or worsen.
- Make exercise a part of your everyday schedule. Erectile dysfunction can be helped by a variety of underlying issues that are alleviated via regular exercise, including stress reduction, weight loss, and an increase in blood flow.
- You should get help for alcohol or drug abuse Erectile dysfunction can be exacerbated by excessive drinking or the use of certain illicit substances.
- Relationship problems may be worked through. If you and your spouse are unable to communicate effectively or work through difficulties on your own, consider couples counselling.
Medications That can Help with ED-
Anti-impotence pills like Viagra, sildenafil are the best to help men with ED. even though it wont reverse the situation completely but help a men have longer and stronger erection than they typically have while suffering from ED.